Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Help Me Get Back To My Dad



I was kidnapped by Sampson County DSS and Sampson County Law Enforcement over a year ago. I was returned to my dad by Judge Stevens because my dad never abused or neglected me. Now DSS wants me back because I was exposing how I was abused and neglected in Foster Care. They want to keep me away from my family and friends. I am 17 years old and I want to be with my dad. Sampson County Sheriff Thornton arrested my dad and is keeping him locked away at the Sampson County Detention Center in North Carolina because I will not go back to Foster Care to be abused even more. Me and my dad need help from anyone, any organization or any government agency stronger than Sampson County, North Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You