Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, November 28, 2014

Complaint Review: Riverside County DPSS-CPS

Complaint Review: Riverside County DPSS-CPS

My name is Raymond Mendoza, and me and my wife Jessica Herrera have a four year old son by the name of E**** R**** Mendoza. On April 23, 2013 our son was taken away from us at the age of two years old by Deborah Biddle from the CPS of Riverside. Child protective services were informed of possible illegal activities involving my residence. They sent a squad of Moreno Valley Police to my front door with a search warrant regarding their "probable cause" tip off. A warrant with no precise or specified reasoning is what got them through our front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You