Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, May 23, 2010

CPS is the devil himself!

CPS is the devil himself!

Denver, Colorado Division of Child Welfare (CPS) has been in our lives for two years now because of a pediatrician turning us in for homeschooling. Since then, our child, who has Autism and is non-verbal, has been court ordered to attend public school. He went to school all last year and we have jumped through all of their hoops for two long years now.

1 comment:

  1. I am not involved in the welfare world except as someone who wanted to adopt and someone who just cares.And this story rips my heart out.Not only because I'm also a homeschooling mom, but ebcause I assumed it was allowed everywhere in the US.Oh my goodness.This is so so sad.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You