Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Change begins with each of us. We must first refuse to be silenced. To be brave and stand up to the system and its corruption. I was fortunate, my family is back together... we were left with the job of picking up the pieces... which continues to this day. Things will never be the same. However, that is a positive thing as well.

I learned more about the "enemy" than most people should ever need to learn. But, we will NEVER go through this again. That I do KNOW to be true. I am wiser. I know who I am dealing with. Before I was naive and believed in the "system". Now, I don't trust it as far as I can throw it. I did not declare war on the system. They declared
war on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You