Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, January 23, 2016

U.S. Healthcare System Really DOES Kidnap Teens

U.S. Healthcare System Really DOES Kidnap Teens

A Missouri mother has been accused of medical child abuse after requesting a second opinion regarding her 17-year old son’s medical care. Isaiah Rider, who suffers from neurofibromatosis, a rare condition causing tumors on the nerves, was told he could no longer see his mother following a surgery at Luries Children’s Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. “One day I woke up, and I was surrounded by a bunch of doctors, and they told me that I wasn’t allowed to see my mother anymore,” said Rider in a YouTube video he made after being placed in foster care following his release. “I was shocked. I was shocked.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You