Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, January 15, 2015

Our First Foster Care Placement - OMFG I'm so sorry for posting this link.

I'm sorry for posting this link and I suggest you hold onto your lunch before clicking, but it's just so cute how new foster parents are just so naive in thinking that they're saving the world one child at a time when really their aiding and abetting the Child Protective Industry in a child trafficking operation.  It cracks me up when a new foster parent tells you how they're doing God's work when they're really making a deal with the devil.  And she doesn't even show a bit of empathy for the real parents.

A week down the road a bio-family member will come forward, she'll go into a panic, loose the kid and scream out against the injustice!  She'll fight tooth and nail, 

You mark my words!


Yes, you read that right...we have our first foster care placement! This last week has been a whirlwind and I still can't believe we have a baby girl at home now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You