Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Wah wah wah, CPS stole mah baybeez!" Anti-CPS lulz

Sometimes I post things just because people need to know what has been said.

"Wah wah wah, CPS stole mah baybeez!" Anti-CPS lulz

Please don't be too offended by these assholes.  After all, until one experiences a social worker crawling up ones ass, one can't possibly understand.  It's really sad that these sick f***'s get off on your pain though.  That makes them no better than a CPS Agent IMHO, as the one I had got off on the power trip.

And I have nothign but love and respect for Linda Martin and FightCPS.com 

1 comment:

  1. Reading that crap made me sick. I was sorry they require joining in order to comment. As a former foster and after my own experience of hell with wreckers, what a load of bulls#$&! They all sound so ignorant. I noticed many of the postings are filled with typos. If the site is genuine, it appears to be made up of mainly illiterate people. With all the pro CPS crap I have to wonder if it might be a plant? The consistant typos jumped out at me. Either they all had limited schooling or someone is trying very hard to look stupid. Who doesn't have spell check? p.s. I also have much respect for Linda and fightcps.com

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You