Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cherokee Nation Attorney General questions Troy Dunn's role in Veronica custody dispute

Cherokee Nation Attorney General questions Troy Dunn's role in Veronica custody dispute

The Cherokee Nation expressed concern about Troy Dunn's relationship to the Capobiancos and the baby Veronica custody case.

Note: Interesting.  I also would like to talk to this fraud Mr. Dunn and will put out a call right here, right now.

Attn Troy Dunn: I would like to interview you for Legally Kidnapped, specifically in regards to your being a phony and your support for a couple of child stealers over a fit and loving real parent.  You are free to call me anytime.  Just put in your phone number and Google will connect us for free.  Of course I do have a life, so if I don't answer right away then leave a message and I will get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You