Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Submitted by Robert

The following was submitted by Robert via the Content Submission Form, which btw I just replaced with something that actually works properly.  Apparently there was a problem with the original form but it's up and running now.
-----------------
September 1, 2010......

the CPS had been involved with myself, and my handicapped gf who has made several claims to her family, CPS, due to her health and mental state, they somewhat didnt believe her story, so the continued to come to our home, see our daughter was safe and leave....well august 20 something in 2010 my ex gf calls her caseworker and makes allegations of her being hit, and my child being hit, so they call an emergency case and call the aunt in New jersey, my ex gf's sister from New Jersey, and I go to court and plead my case, and i explain the actions of my gf, the way she acts at home and so forth, not trying to hurt my gf in the courts i dont say to much, for its embarassing to her to be the way she was, but anyways, i explain my case and regardless of the fact that this same aunt has abused my daughter in 2008, due to a kidnapping incident that she and her other daughter orchastrated, they came and took my daughter and her, against her will, and took them to New Jersey where she tried, the aunt, to gain full custody then, but was unsuccessful, when my ex gf and daughter came back home, due to the wooden paddle incidents, when my daughter was 1 yr and a half old, caused her to be afraid of the dark, so i protected her at night so she felt safe....but my ex just went back to her mental state and began acting out and telling lies to her family and the CPS...so i contacted her doctor to ask him if he could prescribe her some better meds for the hysteria that she was having...meanwhile CPS was visiting my house regularly to investigate these claims, which all were unsubstantiated....so they waited...and made small allegations such as why dont i put my daughter in daycare so we can separate our daughter from the situation, which 67% of daycare centers these days cant be trusted, so i refused to send her to one of those places...bad dad i became, because i didnt want to send of my daughter, and they wanted me to go to counciling, which i did, and that was a mistake because he misrepresented what i said, so that didnt help me at all, but made the CPS ghappy....so they couldnt get that worked through the case so they kept hassleing my ex gf to just tell them anything that is bad I do, so in her way of thinking she just stated several non facts about what she thought was happening in the case, they didnt believe her so they just ended the case...well for a few days it was ended, so they sent a new caseworker, another person who no knowledge of our case, nor any mental issues from my ex, was unclear, so she came and seen other facts that werent brought into our case, like for instance, she claimed my lighter and cigs were a hazzard to my daughter , laying on my shelf in house, she could burn herself with the lighter....now all parents have the " its hot, it will burn ya speech, as i did, and my daughter didnt touch lighters, burners or heater vents....but to them it was serious news...but lastly a call was made, after their 2 yr. investigation that ended with them giving my 3 yr old daughter to the aunt, who lives in new jersey, i live in ohio, and thast was that...ive gone through appeal court, no luck, and filed paper after paper, no atty, wasnt allowed to have an atty appointed to me as decribed in the constitution by law, wasnt allowed to defend myself with evidence i submitted because it was alkl denied...so thats my kidnapping my child story, what can i do other then go take her back!!!.....its hurting my daughter, and our family...we need Makayla back home for the best interest of OUR child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You