Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My grandson was legally kidnapped on august 9th 2012 by DSS of Gastonia, NC.


An anonymous submission.
--------------
My grandson was legally kidnapped on august 9th 2012 by DSS of Gastonia, NC.  I've heard so many diffirent lies from these people I really don't know the reason.  But, they told me that it was because of his behavior. There not telling anybody that the social worker new back in May that he was diagnosed with ADHD and did not inform me about it.  I had to bring it up in july that I was going to have him checked for it and then she told me after I took him to the doctor and told her that he was diagnosed with it and then she said she knew that back in may.

Also, I heard that the thearapist that I was taking him to had only seen him and me four about an hour said that he was disassociating from himself because he likes to pretend he is spiderman. Then he told them that my mental state was affecting him.  I was upset because his mother and his other grandparents had abused him on there visits. He is only four years old and I thought at that age all kids liked to pretend to be superheros. But, I reported the abuse and thats when they lied to me and asked me to come up there for a meeting about their visits and when I got there they put him in another room and told me that he was'nt going back home with me that he was going to a level II foster home.

They will not let me see him or even talk to him  and wont tell me who or where he is. It feels like he has been kidnapped and I can't find him. It is the worst thing i have ever been through in my life. I don't know what to do.  But I am having a rally 8-17-12 at the gastonia dss.

If anybody has any answers please let me know.  

thanks

1 comment:

  1. Unless the child's life or limb was in immediate jeopardy of serious harm, they had to have a warrant to move the child. Otherwise it IS kidnapping. And it ISN'T legal. It was done 'under COLOR of law' so it's actually TWO crimes: kidnapping and deprivation of rights. Based on your summary - they are in the process of committing another crime: not informing you of the allegations and allowing you to rebut them. You've been thrown into a battle with a HUGE mob of criminals that have all the money and power. Educating yourself is your best chance. nfpcar.org has a good compliation of the relevant laws to get you started.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You