Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, June 30, 2012

MP wants UK to say sorry for forced adoptions


MP wants UK to say sorry for forced adoptions

A Manchester MP is asking for the support of parliamentary colleagues in a bid to get a Government apology to all the unmarried mothers who were forced to offer their children up for adoption during the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s.

Note: And what about the new mom's of today?  Don't they deserve an apology for the forced stealing of their babies over these phony emotional abuse accusations?

2 comments:

  1. I am a 61 year old man who was adopted and 'sold' in 1951. My birth mother was 16 and her address on the birth certificate was a home for young mothers in Aldershot Surry. I have never been able to trace her as all documentation was destroyed in the seventies when the home was closed. I have suffered varying states of depression all my adult life and would still like to find out more if possible. Just thought I would tell my story thanks

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You