Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dear Abby: Social worker looks for best way to use her psychic gifts

Dear Abby: Social worker looks for best way to use her psychic gifts

Dear Abby: I will graduate from college in June and be a social worker. I am psychic, although I dislike that word because it conjures up visions of crystal balls, quacks and scams. For legitimate psychic individuals, it can be overwhelming to live this way.

Note: Oh my God! A Psychic Social Worker asks if she has a psychic premonition, that a kid had been abused, does she have to report it? Kind of gives a literal meaning to the "crystal ball method of child abuse assessment." Huh.

And I thought I had heard it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You