Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, May 01, 2011

From Tiffany

My 3yr old daughter was taken from my husband & I, wrongfully. She was taken into CPS we were not allowed to see or talk to her for a week. The cops literally came into our home & took our daughter because a neighbor called & reported abuse to the cops, which were false allegations. We hired an attorney & got our daughter back a week later. While she was in the Laura Destler shelter she was abused. She has nightmares, will not take a bath, won’t change in front of us, scared of the dark & her own father, won’t sleep in her bed & screams & cries in her sleep. She also had marks on her lower back. Anytime she sees the police or a police care she freaks out & starts crying saying 'mommy I don’t wanna go back to that place, the teachers aren’t for kids, and I promise I'll be good!' - Absolutely heartbreaking as a mother, that my child was taken from everything that she knows & had to eat, sleep & bathe in a completely foreign environment & the feeling I got when my lil girl tells me she was abused & gives me graphic detail of what happened to her, I reported this abuse to our case worker. They sent someone out to our home to tape record our daughter’s statement. The VERY next day a worker from DHS came to my home with 3 police officers, took my daughter, again. Told me I needed to take a drug test & if I passed I would get her back. I took the test. passed & I still do not have her back, they are now trying to get me to admit to mental illness etc & that they will give my daughter back. Not only was she taken wrongfully, she was abused & would not of had to go through that if it wasn’t for false allegations, we report the abuse & now they are trying to dangle my child as bait & tell me I will get her back if I admit to something that is ABSOLUTELY untrue, as a mother I have considered to admitting to these false allegations just to be able to hold my lil girl again, it’s been 2 weeks now & it’s killing me. I’m a stay at home mother & we do everything together, Yoga, cooking & cleaning etc. No child should ever have to go through something like this, if it happened to her, I am so scared for all those other kids in that shelter that it is happening too. I will never know exactly what happened to her in that horrible place but whatever it was will affect me as a mother for the rest of my life & has changed my little girl’s behavior within the week that she was there. My only hopes is that she is young enough that she will forget about this horrible situation, me as a mother, I will NEVER forget about this nightmare we are living in. We just want our lil girl back & justice to be served.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You