Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, May 01, 2011

By Maile

Riverside County Child Protective office is Stealing our Babys and Adopting them out just like that! We no longer have Rights to our own children. I am a Woman that was in a very Abusivie realationship and need help getting out of that mess when cps came into my home and kidnapped my son right out of my arms! he has been gone for 6 months now and they still wont give me my child bake! I am out of the mess with the abuser so why are they keeping my child and telling me that hes going to be adopted after I completed the case plan? My son has been in 4 different homes in the last 5 months where are my child's rights and why can cps violate them if I cant??? Something really needs to be changed in our Family Courts before people start going crazy because our kids are being KIDNAPPED...............FROM THE STATE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You