Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Needing to get back to where I was

There's nothing I enjoy more then watching some pompous asshole go off the deep end.

Sadly, when that person just happens to be a foster parent who has grown so attached to the child that she is now having panic attacks over the thought of loosing the kid to the biological family based on the one 3 minute experience in court where she was questioned as to the well being of the child by the judge for the very first time and not entitled to be heard through the whole process, and regardless of the fact that no family member has even come forward to take the child, or so she says...
(sorry for the run-on sentence.)

On top of that, when this foster parent who is having panic attacks over the thought of loosing the kid is also a shrink who works with children...

I love this blog. I really do. I know it's sad. Shame on me, especially since there is an innocent foster child at risk of being alienated from her family in the event that anybody does come forward, in the unlikely event that the child protective industry even tries to find someone. But I remember when this very blogger was going to be such the professional throughout this whole experience.

See it was only 7 months ago that I was sharing this...
http://fosterparentingadventures.blogspot.com/2010/08/hardest-part.html

And today she writes...

Needing to get back to where I was

I really gotta wonder how some of these people pass the psyche evals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You