Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, January 23, 2011

By Graham

The thing that amazes me is how many people are scared to face down these a##holes they take your children and you will not fight for them. This is what has happened throughout history.

In WW2 the Gestapo took children by force and brainwashed them. They also used coercion to get families to turn on each other.

In the Salem, Mass. witch hunts, they turned families against themselves. In Germany it happened so often that almost no women (witches) were left in villages as all were burned alive. Imagine how that feels. Do these strategies sound familliar?

Same thing in Russia with Stalin are you going to let it happen in "the land of the free" I guess so ( 9 out of 10 people will obey and follow blindly). With lawyers and judges their paycheck means more than civil rights.

This is the time to stand up and fight VERY SOON it will be too late and then you can all cry in the corner while you cower in fear as they take your children. GET SOME BALLS
Stand up against these people WE HAVE THE POWER IN NUMBERS if you do not fight you give the power away. Don't any of you give a crap?

Write in and write to your Congress and Govenor and President and Mayors tell them what is happening, sign the petitions. Fight Fight Fight I sign my name as John Hancock did

Graham Jackman Saint Petersburg Florida

I will NOT be bullied

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:02 AM

    Graham - Do you think we DON'T fight? How can you so callously accuse us of NOT fighting for our children? The only thing you said that is the truth is that there is power in numbers. I do agree that we, the VICTIMS need to PUBLICLY unite and fight these evil people. Personally, I HAVE written to the Governor and various others, TO NO AVAIL. I sign EVERY petition I come across related to this issue!! (Thank you very much!!)I have also started a cause called Support Family Unity and am looking into starting a non-profit organization geared to help fight this evil. I have also opened the eyes of some prominent people in my community to this wickedness. So, what are YOU doing? Do YOU "have balls"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. Graham,
    Thank you for your comment. I agree with you completely. I understood your message as that of simple encouragement and reassurance. And unlike the other person commenting, I got your message. Sometimes, it IS an individual's duty to fight. When I had to fight for my child's freedom, I did it mostly alone. There were no support groups or anything. Thankfully, my daughter is back home. But yes, I had to make the courageous decision to fight in spite of many offers to "sign-off" on plans and other scare tactics the government offers. Thank you for expressing your passion. Keep in the fight and keep the passion alive! Best, -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:22 PM

    Graham,

    Get a job and take the proper care of your children. Hopefully, you can move on and live a happy productive live with your children.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You