Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Social services accused of hiding truth over baby death

Social services accused of hiding truth over baby death

A DOCS case worker says the department "covered up" information relating to a dead baby at the centre of a murder investigation.

Whistleblower Wayne Lewis accused DOCS over the case of a baby boy found dead next to a motel on the Pacific Highway at Belmont, near Newcastle, NSW, on December 4, 2007.

1 comment:

  1. milinda muller2:45 PM

    you have investigaters and whistle blowers to do the job of state workers who have a teachers education at best, but the investigators and whistleblowers come in after the fact? some where they have lost there hart and souls and it seems we cant get it right. I watched several judges turn there opinions around as soon as cys omitted an opinion to control of custody. my plees for help are not their concern. It's a battle you cant win. I already apologized to two judges for my behavior. I acted out in court when the cys worker lied under oath, wich dosnt mean anything in court by the way. so there teaching you its ok to lie. our children dont have a chance with those kinds of lessons. how long of a punishment does one have to pay for crying wolf? this is what you accuse me of.... how long is my punishment?
    so lets comprimise after all i havn't seen my baby in two years.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You