Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, February 20, 2010

Catholic Man Accused of Witchcraft – Children taken from Home

Catholic Man Accused of Witchcraft – Children taken from Home

I believe it was Kandice Hobs, assistant prosecutor for Shelby County, Kentucky, who accused me of being a witch during court and on video tape. She used the masculine form of the word 'wicca', demanded to know my religion, demanded to know my religious affiliations, and demanded to know the pen name with which I have published religious manuscripts. Now in foster care, my children are forced to attend Bible school where they learn that the religion practiced in their home is sinful. My home is Catholic, my children are being taught not to pray to the Holy Mother, and I am forced to wonder who will be next. Maybe the state will round up all Jewish children and force them to rebuke their parent’s religion. When that's done, maybe we will move on to Muslims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You