Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Jersey gets $4.2 million for efforts enrolling children in FamilyCare

New Jersey gets $4.2 million for efforts enrolling children in FamilyCare

New Jersey joined Alabama, Alaska, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, New Mexico, Oregon and Washington as the only states to receive the bonus federal funding, which totaled $72 million for all nine states.

Note: And all I ask for is $1 Million Dollars from the system sucks so that I can quit my job and do nothing but post to Legally Kidnapped for the rest of my life.







Hell, I might even lighten up on stuff like this...

Poor Children Likelier to Get Antipsychotics

Medicaid children take more antipsychotics

Drugging Children

Now here's a little game for ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You