Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New policies make it harder for CPS to remove kids

New policies make it harder for CPS to remove kids

Fort Bend parents' lawsuit led to changes calling for court orders before state pulls alleged victims from homes in abuse cases
----
Texas agency tightens procedures for abuse cases

Because of a federal appeals court ruling, child welfare workers will be required to obtain court orders in most cases before removing allegedly abused children from their homes, officials said.

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope that new law makes it to california to help other kids. I lost mine. CPS is pure evil. Now they want to throw me in jail for having websites. They are SICK!

    I messed up my website. Do you know how to fix my blog?

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You