Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, August 22, 2008

Michigan: CPS Invasion - A Homeschooling Mother Does The Right Things

Michigan: CPS Invasion - A Homeschooling Mother Does The Right Things

Typical of Child Protective Services (CPS), two social workers showed up in a Michigan homeschool parent’s front yard with a collection of shoddy accusations. The surprised mother was in the middle of renovating a house they’d recently moved into. Though she wasn’t prepared for the surprise visit she remembered not to allow government agents into her home without a warrant.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:59 PM

    I know how you all feel since 97 when i left my exhusband cps has been called on me for every sick false allogation possible in 03 st.joseph county kidnapped my four girls harassed me slandered etc still today yesterday cps continues to convict harass violate discriminate etc n trys to take my kids again 269-689-8195

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You