Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, August 14, 2008

A fellow blogger has a problem. Can you help?

Dear Friends and support system,

The TYRANT (Director) of CPS here in San Luis Obispo is having people write nasty things on my on blog and he's sending me threatening emails. CPS is also deleting my videos of my daughter on youtube and they are are slandering me all over town. Can any of you comment at my blogs and other websites? I could really use the support right now. My hearing is coming up next week. CPS will be using my websites against me so I think some comments would really help.

Let me know if I can return the favor

Thank you !

Kathleen

www.cpscorruption.blogspot.com - leave comments
www.myspace.com/osoluckyme - add me & comment on blog
www.youtube.com/osoluckyme - comment on my videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You