Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sunday's Video



Dr. Shirley Moore has invited me to join the N.A.A.C.P. and be the one to call a press conference in their name in my area to disclose that these judges are getting paid for forcing people into these non-profit organizations that D.C.F.S. uses to "Fix" these parents and or adopt out our children...

I want ALL judges who have been collecting a check from these organizations thrown in prison! It's a conflict of interest! As it stands, they do not even have to disclose that they are part of these organizations while on the bench! That's insanity! I need every person who can google to find me the names of their local D.C.F.S. judges, the court addresses and every tie to any non-profit organization we can find! I need it fast, too! They're watching my site, so spread this like a virus because they're going to shut it down (or hide their connections) quicker than anything!

Also, anybody in San Bernardino County or anywhere near me needs to call me for info on how to join the N.A.A.C.P....It's only a $30.00 fee to them, not me, annually. If you don't have the money, you can still help and we might get someone to pay your fee to be a part of the N.A.A.C.P. As always, joining Serenah's Angels is FREE...We need EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You