Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, February 17, 2008

From A Grandmother

two sister's fighting for the return of their children taken fraudelently

My two daughter's children were taken illegally by CPS. There were hidden medical record's, court-appointed lawyer's who would not file appeal's or motion's.

My oldest daughter walked into a Nashua Hospital with her daughter and was accused of being intoxicated. She was arrested and her two children taken. Blood test's were done on her that night, yet there were no lab report's in her medical file. They had mysteriously disappeared until month's later and showed no alcohol in her system. By this time the Judge admitted the children were taken illegally, but said too bad, she didn't file an appeal, which was up to her lawyer, not her. She is still fighting for her children's return.There is much more to this story, including fraudelent act's by CPS.

My other daughter was given a morphine IV for nineteen hour's in labor, as her daughter was placenta-previa and should have been born by C-section, at the same hospital. She was never told. Toxicology test's were done on the baby, which showed morphine. They took the baby, claiming my daughter used heroin the day before the baby was born.

The court, nor her lawyer ever got her prenatal medical record's, which show my daughter had a high risk pregnancy and a myriad of illnesses while pregnant. She was never told about any of them and now suffer's from Sheehan syndrome and can't have any more children. The record's appeared six month's after the baby was taken. The same Judge told her the same thing he told her sister. Her right's have since been terminated even though she had the burden of proof in Probate Court. They terminated her right's because she didn't file appeal's. Her Lawyer refused to file them and the Attorney Discpline Office won't do a thing. The CPS worker's as well as other lawyer's, have told us the Judge does whatever CPS want's. It's true. He does. We are still fighting for the baby's return. My daughter is now filing a complaint in Federal District Court and then the Court of appeal's, if need be.

I have been fighting for my grandchildren's return for over two years now. This fight is really taking it's toll on the family and people need to see what CPS is all about. We have the proof of everything. Our government gave CPS the power to do whatever they want. They don't try to help family's. All they do is harm.

I am hoping to get their whole story published, somewhere, somehow. The problem is court-appointed puppet's, that the Judge won't allow them to fire, along with the fraudelent practice's by DCYF.

My daughter is filing a Federal lawsuit herself, as we don't have the money for a Real Lawyer.

D*****
----
Please feel free to offer any support or advice in the comments section of this post.

6 comments:

  1. D*****,

    time to head to the meadia, your local television station , your legislatures, anything you can think of..This is rampant in all 50 states. Please have no fear..what are they going to do..steal your children.

    File a complaint against the judge with the judicial committee. Make sure that you have all your documents.

    Have your daughters do a FOIA request with the local department. That is a freedom of information act..and you will get all the records that dshs has about you. If you need more information..please feel free to contact me at..cc@washingtonfamiliesunited.org


    CC Tillett
    Washington Families United
    Vice-President and Advocate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:36 PM

    Thank's CC

    I will copy this and email it to her just to make sure she gets it.

    LK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:50 PM

    Unhappy Grandmother and anyone else I will go the distance with you with my own story. We need to get anyone we can not afraid to fight DCYF!! Please contact me I would love to help. Blkmack383@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What DHS is doing to these children is evil. My children were taken from me in February. I called police due to my ex-husbands abuse. He barged in and started screaming obscene things, threatening my life, and provoking our sons to hit me. They ended up taling them for being out of control. Also they said mu foyer was cluttered. They gave them to their dads! Abusive fsthers. I have a nice and clean house. My ex husbands hearsay became evidence that my attourney never fought. I just got a new attorney. I did all their services. They are saying my psychiatris that has couselled me for 5 years doesn't count. Their services are trying to trick me into signing false statements to get my kids back. I won't sign. What can I do at my hearing on Sept. 30 in court to win after a bad attorney didn't defend me? My kids are suffering and want to be home. I have had physical custody for 10 years. Since toddlers. Please help...... Nikki in MI :redface

    ReplyDelete
  5. What DHS is doing to these children is evil. My children were taken from me in February. I called police due to my ex-husbands abuse. He barged in and started screaming obscene things, threatening my life, and provoking our sons to hit me. They ended up taling them for being out of control. Also they said mu foyer was cluttered. They gave them to their dads! Abusive fsthers. I have a nice and clean house. My ex husbands hearsay became evidence that my attourney never fought. I just got a new attorney. I did all their services. They are saying my psychiatris that has couselled me for 5 years doesn't count. Their services are trying to trick me into signing false statements to get my kids back. I won't sign. What can I do at my hearing on Sept. 30 in court to win after a bad attorney didn't defend me? My kids are suffering and want to be home. I have had physical custody for 10 years. Since toddlers. Please help...... Nikki in MI :redface

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:50 AM

    Dear grandmother, I too have and am going through almost identical situation, ive been told all same stories, ive been falsely accused of things, you name it, and just today, the judge gave my grandkids to strangers, I am sick, I cant eat or sleep, I do not know what to do anymore. I am so angry at cps I could literally scream...we have got to change the corrupt works of cps, there has got to be something all of us can do.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You