Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Custody granted to child abusers

Custody granted to child abusers

Two convicted child abusers won custody of their four young grandchildren even as information about the pair's criminal records was buried in the files of the Catholic Children's Aid Society of Toronto.

The National Post has confirmed that only after one of those grandchildren, five-year-old Jeffrey Baldwin, died an emaciated shell of a little boy last Nov. 30 and a Toronto Police homicide investigation began, did the child-welfare agency belatedly discover the critical documents in their own system.

2 comments:

  1. I am in the same situation.Yesterday my children were given to a child abuser assisted by a child molester.I know this to be a fact because I am a victim of both,my mother (an abuser) and my uncle (a child molester).I have dedicated a myspace to getting my story out and to raise awareness of this terrible reality that some families can not escape.Here is my url-http://www.myspace.com/katanasteel6174

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:05 AM

    I totally feal your pain.
    I went thru the same thing.
    I have no hope whatsover in the justice system in this country.
    my child was betrayed by child protective services,sherrifs department,civil court judge and a mental health psycho.
    they ripped my child out of my life and gave her to the child molester, why because he is a deceiver he fooled them all.
    they victimized the victim by calling my child and me a liar and threatened to press charges against me.
    How could this happen on God's green earth.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You